Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:49 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom was swiftly growing frantic, he had managed to convince himself that he wasn't the best choice for his clan, that he would become selfish and needy, that he would become numb to their emotions. He didn't want that. As soon as the next tom padded forward, he took a step back, this time a bigger step back than the one before. He wasn't so sure anymore, at first, he convinced himself that he could protect his clan, treat everyone with respect, not look down upon then, but now, after going through every ceremony except for the last two, he wasn't so sure he would make it to the goal he set for himself. The only reason he accepted the position of deputy was because Honeypool was there, she calmed him down, she made him feel as though his choices were the correct ones. She wasn't here now, her pelt wasn't brushing his, he couldn't smell her fresh water scent with a hint of honey, no, it was just him, with cats he barely knew, and the medicine cat outside, whom was only of apprentice age. His lapis hues flickered with panic as he lifted his gaze and looked at the black, white mottled tom as he mentioned the word 'murdered' images of Waterstreak flashed through his mind, him slashing his throat and throwing him in the stream, only for his body to be washed up on loner territory. The tom dug his claws into the dirt and felt the tears pick his eyes, how could he be leader when he's already let his clan down?

Fallenstream then lifted his head and looked around, why wasn't his mother here? Why wasn't Waterstreak here? Had he not truly forgiven him? Did he lie because he liked to see how much of a fool he was? The ebony feline then returned his attention to the mottled cat before him, his maw open as he was about to say something, but it was too late to protest now, Birchtail's nose had touched his head and he felt a strong force surge through his body, strong enough to bring the tom down to his stomach, and he almost did, he fell forward, but caught himself in a crouch, barely keeping himself up. He was exhausted, though the deceased tom barely touched his nose, the force of the life was powerful, he couldn't tell if it was because of the fact that it was his second to last life, or if it was the tom who gave him the life, his whos life held great promise, held a great future if not for the tainted soul of that who killed him. The ebony tom shakily brought himself back up and tried his hardest to keep his balance, even the deceased tom would be a better leader than him, him who was loyal, caring, everything he wasn't.

@~rattlesnake~
[you're turn it would be lovely it you posted by 5pm by tomorrow /v\ ]

Wheatfur padded forward from the Starclan ranks, his cool blue eyes staring into Fallen's. The Golden-pointed tom knew the to-be leader in passing, and had always strike him as a good cat. He seemed to be a intensely bound to the warrior code, and morally strong. A worthy leader. But Wheatfur noticed that the tom had waves of anxiety coming from him, like he was regretting something. The former medicine cat felt that the silence had stayed long enough, so he broke it. ``Hello Fallenstream. I am Wheatfur, the Thunderclan medicine cat. Well, i was, but i was killed at the gathering. Through your life many things will come. But no matter what you will have to endure them.`` He paused his long lion-like tail swishing on the floor, like a timer for how long it would be till Fallenstream became Fallenstar. ``My mother disowned me when my paw was broken, and never healed. My father was never here. So i had to fight it out alone. I made some wrong decisions because i could not endure the pain.`` He paused again, the tension growing. ``To help you not make the same mistake, I give you the life of Endurance. To keep running even when the pain burns, to struggle with your clan, and to stay as leader even when things are tough.`` The tom lent forward, to touch his head to Fallenstream's. The older tom stared into Fallen's eyes, waiting, and watching.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:49 PM.