Thread: KingdomClan
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: KingdomClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
(The Queen will like him, the king first wont but then he will like him)

Aphrodite looked up at Perseus. "So?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She actually did like him but a part of her still like Sparrow. Shaking her head she made up her mind or so she thought she did. "Will you be my mate?"
Perseus still sat in shock, his brain running through the events that had just happened. So Aphrodite and Sparrow didn't jave a thing for each other. Apparently he and Aphrodite did instead! Perseus couldn't complain though, the tom had harbored a crush on Aphrodite in the deep corner of his mind for a very long time, putting duty first. He would love more than anything to be Aphrodite's mate, but he couldn't help but think Princess Aphrodite was acting rashly and out of jealousy. After all, she did just see Sparrow speaking to Dawn. Ashamed of his thoughts, Perseus cleared them from his mind and began to smile tenderly, though he still felt a hot spark of anger for Sparrow. "I, I would love to be your mate, Aphrodite!" he said softly and sweetly, turning his head to the side slightly.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-