View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

I’m here!! Sorry was fueling the truck!
I believe blue amor~ has idea for Sasuke and Tord @.:Blue Wishes:.
Don’t know about Killer @Celestial
Strawberry amor already did the two
And you already know skyes and winter teg amor
So ... :3 )
Winter sighs softly “ what is it? Why are you staring at me like that?” He asks almost coldly as he begins to stand up holding the empty plate in his hands as he walks towards the Sink and begins to wash his plate.

Naruto sighs softly “ I said I’m sorry my love. You know how Busy I am during this month. As a lawyer a lot of people depend on me my love. I tried my love I really did. “ he says calmly. “ we’ll go tomorrow. Come on mi amor, the nights still young unless you’re going to start a other unnecessary fight “ he says now sounding annoyed. He couldn’t help it, he truly did wanted to go but his boss was constantly on his back about all the cases he needed to do. He really did try this time but it just couldn’t be helped. This was a normal thing to have since he gotten the job. He rubs the back of his neck “ ... look Amor I’m tried let’s talk about this tomorrow okay?” He asks with a soft smile.

Angel immediately opens the door seeing valentine. He smiles happily “ mi amor you’re home! “ he says happily as he immediately begins to hug valentine “ how was work my love” He asks kindly giving him a kiss on the head before leading him into the apartment. “ also I spoke with Killer today. He said he’ll be coming to visit us soon! Isn’t that great?” He says happily unaware of what valentine had in mind. That his love for the man was seen as too much however he didn’t know ... at least not yet