View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

@Aleka @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito
[ I'm assuming belle is edd, I'm not sure how to make her... Edd exactly ]

Blue belle smiled, her ears perked happily at the acknowledgement. "I found them out in the pasture" she said beaming Proudly. She than lazily padded over to one of the barn stalls, Not saying another word. She looked sideways at dodge, she pursed her lips a moment later before turning and leaping into the bale of hay and squirming to the back. Than as she was trying to find her way to the back she ehard dodge over the mounds of hay over her head, she struggled to the top and poked her head out. "You just ate!" she exclaimed looking at him with the slightest tilt of her head. "How about I go! I'm not tired. And I bet I can get more mice than maple ever could!" she added curtly, raising her chin defiantly at maple with a smile. "You will be so full you wouldn't have to eat for a whole week!" she boasted. Belle considered maple more of a friend than the others, dodge and duck seemed to always get at each other and she didn't mind hanging out with either it was just that fact that they always fought that made her shy away from being her usual playful self with either of them. A moment later she hopped out of the hay and shook off, the flowers gone and already forgotten.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord