Old November 21st, 2017, 11:11 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
@Celestial @Aleka @Rubinaito

I was thinking we could go in order based on Cat Number, if that makes any sense?

Like Blue Belle, then Maple, then Dusk, the Dodge?
What do you all think?

fine with me.
We just starting in the barn?
@Aleka @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:.
[ She's so odd. It's great ]

BlueBelle calmly padded across the open field, looking distracted as usual as she gazed lazily at butterflies and grasshoppers. Amused by the simplest things in life. With her was a small flower nearly clamped in her jaws, slightly dropping but still in original beauty. When she finally came into sight of the barn she didn't pick up her pace rather slowed and began searching the nearby shrubs, still holding the delicate blue flower but diving head first into clover patches and thicket. When finally she returned with a second flower, a bright yellow one. She beamed happily and pulled herself out of the shrub kicking off a few leaves. Than dropped both flowers onto the grass and stroked their petals with her one gentle paw. All the while her tail lashed behind her. One could say belle was odd, quite odd actually. She wasn't like the toms maple or dusk. Just strange and different. She never seemed to rush into things but would much rather watch life move on lazily. After a few minutes if playing with the flowers she carried them gently over to a small puddle and gazed at her reflection, after a few minutes if power struggling she has managed to intertwine the stems of the flowers into the fur right by her ear. Smiling contemptibly at her work she stood and skipped back to the barn head raised proudly. "Maple! Dusk! I'm home, come look what I found!" she chimed happily as she walked further into the barn head looking back and fourth for anyone.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 21st, 2017 at 11:43 PM.