View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:29 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Pebblesplash

LICHENFLOOD
he/him | ancient windclan warrior | dark forest spirit

At her answers to his questions, the large dark tabby snorted. His glaring green eyes continued to rest on her as Lichenflood evaluated the she-cat before him. There was still a bit of nervousness that flew from her like sparks from a fire, but he could detect the faintest trace of bravery in her voice as well. "Hmph," came the only answer as he lifted his chin, watching as she went along to answer the other questions that both Daisypool and Snowleopard provided.

Once she finished speaking, Lichenflood let a few moments of silence hang through the air. He still wasn't sure - none of them could be until she was actually sent back - but he sensed something within her. Heart, perhaps, or a long forgotten passion. Her plan of action was solid, albeit a little cookie-cutter. "I don't have faith that you'll leave as big of a mark as you think you will," he grumbled with a lash of his tail, "...but I can see the confidence in you clear as day. It'll be a yes from me - but hear this; if you waver in this plan of yours, in this loyalty to your Clan and your family - if you give up on them again - it will be my claws there to strike you down."

He let his gaze linger on Pebblesplash, frosty and cold. He wanted it to strike fear within her chest, to make her understand the gravity of the situation before her. She was receiving a tentative yes, but that didn't mean Lichenflood wouldn't be watching from the stars.

[ Pebblesplash - @Dakotaa ] [ Daisypool - @Rose ] [ Snowleopard - @starry ]
[ pebble has received a 'yes' from lichen! ]

Last edited by taillow; April 22nd, 2024 at 10:36 AM.