Old May 7th, 2018, 08:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Aurora Borealis ]

It had been a long day. First, having a conversation her mother, whom she hadn't talked to in moons, and then and endless day of training, which where Daydream refused to speak about what happened in RiverClan. Flashpaw was exhausted, which wasn't a new feeling, but kindled the strength that remained. She was used to the fatigue, and she'd use this skill wisely; after all, she had one more stop to visit before she collapsed in her new nest.

Stretching her limbs quickly and giving her pelt a shake, the medicine cat apprentice followed the scent trail of the new deputy carefully, being sure to stick close to it. Flashpaw was curious to meet this new cat- Windygale, was it?- and learn about how they had been chosen for deputy. Her tail brushed a few ferns as tall as her ears, and she shook the damp fur with disgust.

[ wow this is laaaaate even for me ]

Windygale sighed. When he was chosen to be deputy, he didn't expect all of the attention that came with it. Cats wanting to interact with him; just seeing for the first time how dense the Clan really was. It was enough to make his head throb. Why Goldednstar hed chosen him ove all of the more qualified, more suitible cats, he didn't know. But obviously the leader saw... something in Windygale. He just had to find it and-

"Aah!" he wailed as he ran headfirst into a pine, his already girlish voice jumping up a few octaves. Though it seemed no cat was around, he was immediately flustered, and regained control of his voice. Deep in his thoughts, he hadn't seen the pine looming in front of him. He felt with a paw on the fuzzy fur on his head, relieved when he felt nothing. Now that would have been embarassing. The new deputy, beaten by a tree!
@blue jellie

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; May 14th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.