View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"If you do lose your sight, I will personally work with you regarding warrior training and such. I used to be a warrior, I know some things."
Ebonymist smiled at Daypaw's words, grateful that she was lucky enough to be friends with the feline. "Thank you." She meowed sincerely, lifting her head to observe Daypaw as they headed towards the herb storage. She hesitated briefly, considering Daypaw's observation.
"Something's stressing you, I can tell.
"Well..." She hesitated, looking down at her swollen belly and shifting once more to get a little more comfortable. "The last month I've had some sudden weight gain. It's impaired my abilities to hunt and fight." She explained briefly, embarrassed that she was talking about getting softer and fatter like a kittypet with the Medicine Cat. Of course, she had never learned how kits came to be- she kept out of the nursery, and lived in ShadowClan for her apprenticeship and warriorhood. "I've been trying different things to loose the weight but it hasn't seemed to work. I eat the same amount every day, exercise..." Her fur heated up with embarrassment, looking at her paws.
Lostface purrs softly as he lays his head on her back “ what ? I didn’t noticed since you were always so beautiful to me” He says playfully noticing her embarrassment over such a thing which he will never understand. He licks her belly a bit “ you’re the same angel I’ve fallen in love with no matter how ... fluffy you get” He says with a happy purr. Of course he was happy his mate is alright however she did lose the sight in her injured eye but that could’ve been worse and besides he lost the sight of his eyes as well so he’ll be happy to help anyway he can.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 13th, 2017 at 10:45 PM.