View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws eyes narrowed at elmpaw, rolling them as he was being dramatic. ¨if you could stop yowling about how youre going to die, maybe i could treat you.¨ they snapped. their eyes inspected the apprentices body, amber gaze looking at the injuries. ¨i want you to tell me exsactly what happened, and no, i will not give you herbs to quote on quote, sleep through your death.¨ it was cats like this that honestly took the energy out of them.
-
hearing dawnpaw walk in with her greeting they immediately gritted their teeth. they hadnt delt with something like this in awhile. but with their identity,
this stuff never went away.¨im not a girl,first of all. so correct yourself before addressing me.¨ they mewed cooly,¨and my name is daypaw. use it.¨

¨if you do lose your sight, i will personally work with you regarding warrior training and such. i used to be a warrior,i know some things.¨ it was uncommon for a feral cat to lose sight in one eye or both. that just meant she had to adjust her way of living, walking, everything.¨somethings stressing you, i can tell.¨ they mewed in a softer tone. they pressed another soft lick to her eye before pulling away. they always had that instinct. maybe it was a medcat thing, maybe not. but they could tell something else was on the shecats mind then her current injuries. turning around they went to go look for any herbs for eyes and infected wounds in general in attempt to save her sight.
(By poppyherb he means poppyseed)Elmpaw’s eyes went large,” I won’t die? I. Think the herb for helping me sleep through my death is called poppyherb but I could be wrong...” he trailed off before sighing,” We were fighting the Dusk Syndicate...not sure if you know what tey are cooped up here all the time...but they are evil and living, sorta like the Dark Forest in some ways...I’d guess as I was only a moon old when the Evil Era occurred, I fought a bunch of them and recieved some scratches.” (Yup. I age my characters too slow concidering my apprentice has lived through the last moon of the EE)

Dawnpaw shrugged,”Fi-iiii-ne. Day-boy.” She replied, as she didn’t have any problem with transgenders, just simply those who didn’t identify as male or female,” Now deal with the thorn in my paw.” She commanded Daypaw as though she believed she had more authority over her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here