View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: SkyClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang entered the elder's den with a huff. Of all the places to visit in Skyclan, this was definitely his least favorite. He had taken the job as medicine cat in part so that he could avoid going to the elder's den after all. But he had a patient with mobility trouble here, so having her walk to the medicine den was out. He spotted Iris lying in her nest and padded up to her. "Iris was it?" the medicine cat asked, a definite huff coming from him. "What seems to be the trouble?" You know, besides everything? He managed to avoid saying it, but looking over the shecat, he honestly wondered. The shecat had been in an accident a couple moons ago that had effectively crippled her by disfiguring her legs and spine it was a sad case, and one he didn't feel equipped to handle. He had never been training as a medicine cat himself. He had just been injured enough times during his long life to pick up enough that he was the best choice for the job after Ebonyfrost left.
Iris flinched at his irritated tone. "Y-Yes, my name is Iris..." she glanced at her back legs and continued. "My spin hurts. On normal days, I can barely walk, but today it just hurts even worse...."