View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar perked up slightly when he saw that Halfgaze had heard him, smiling as he finally got over to her. He saw that she had caught a lizard, however, he didn't have time to discuss that right now. He had heard how seriously Halfgaze took her job as deputy, but he kind of wished that she would relax slightly. Then again, maybe that was the way all deputies were, and he had just been some kind of weird deputy with anxiety problems. He was different now, looking over at the deputy. "I'd like to talk to you about the upcoming battle, and whose side we should take," he said, his tone serious. After all, this wasn't exactly something for them to talk lightly. Sure, he wanted to relax, but he couldn't right now. "I was thinking we should side with Windclan, since Thunderclan trespassed on our territory," he said, waiting to see what Halfgaze would say.
Halfgaze smiles as she waited for Goldenstar to mention what was bothering him. He seemed to be in a good mood, and she was in one too. This, her serious expression loosened a bit as Goldenstar started talking. It was hard for her to realize when and if she was being too serious but at that moment Halfgaze felt there was nothing to be worried about. However, their topic was a serious one, and a thoughtful look appeared on her face as she listened. Hmm, siding with Windclan... It definitely made sense. Thunderclan was wrong for trespassing and kidnapping a Windclan warrior. They had also trespassed on Shadowclan, which made the deputy’s blood boil despite the fact that there was nothing left in the territory for them to steal. Halfgaze noticed that Goldenstar appeared to be waitin for her input, but she took a few moments to think. After contemplating her words carefully, Halfgaze nodded and said, “I agree with you... the only thing I have to input is that I can’t help but think about what we would have done in Thunderclan’s position.” After a minute, Halfgaze shook her head. No matter what happened, she was sure that Shadowclan would never take another clan’s warrior. Halfgaze sighed, “It’s a complicated matter, no matter which way you look at it. It’s a difficult decision. I’m sure the clan would follow you into battle beside Windclan. They were definitely wronged by Thunderclan.” The molly stared off into the distance as she often did while thinking, feeling a little sorry for Goldenstar and the decision he had to make. Sure, she had to be a part of it as it was her duty and obviously she would have to make these decisions when she eventually became leader. But for now, the burden of the decision rested mostly on Goldenstar’s shoulders.

Last edited by dionysus; November 27th, 2017 at 06:48 PM.