View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice simply nodded to her mentor’s words as they quietly went along through the hunting grounds with softened pawsteps. “Yes, and since it is close to the cold season, there is most likely a greater risk for trespassers looking for food since it is becoming more scarce as it is growing near to our first snowfall.” Newtpaw murmured, casting a glance at the older shecat behind her, “Hopefully some cats will be smart and cautious about doing such after what happened at the Gathering, but we can never be too sure.” The brown-and-white furred shecat avoided asking questions to Raspberrybubble, wanting to seem confident and assuring with what she said. A warrior needed to be strong and have faith in themselves with little hesitation or silly antics to lose their focus. When she was younger, she would want to play and run around, but now she was almost twelve moons and needed to start acting like an adult.
(No Newtpaw play and run around as you please)
She paused I had to remind her to check for scents before the border, minus one, don’t fret a 98% is still exceptionally good. She just needs to get a 90% at worst in everything to become a warrior. She knew that Russetstar’s rule was 75% or better, but she wanted an amazing warrior to be the product of her efforts that’s why she had such a high criteria. If she passes this test. I’ll do a battle one, then a hunting one, perhaps apprentice duties assesment aswell and behavior teaching a kit the hunting crouch on moss... yes that’s it (der we go the list of anonymous assesments)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here