View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 08:40 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Wavesplash.", Blizzardfrost meowed, his deep voice sounding a bit odd, croaky to be exact. The WindClan tom felt weird talking to her. The lithe, tall, and white tom sat down next to the she-cat. His ice blue eyes, gazing around the clearing before looking back at Wavesplash.

Wavesplash pricked her ears, swiveling her head to face the cat addressing her. She hoped it wasn’t anyone hostile. ShadowClan has arrived, but what did WindClan have against them? She hoped they’d become allies if battle was imminent. She didn’t know what to think of ThunderClan, though. Unlike most of her clanmates, she didn’t know whether they were telling the truth and someone was stating it all, or to hate them. If it was the former, Who, and why? The latter, well... they were going to war anyway.

“Blizzardfrost,” Wavesplash sighed with relief. She noticed a slick crack in the tom’s voice and wondered. This wasn’t really normal for Blizzardfrost. Or so she thought. She hadn’t really been around him long enough to know him well. Her dark blue hues darted around the Gathering area, watching ShadowClan arrive. She finally made eye contact with Blizzardfrost, giving a small smile. Her fuzzy tail curled around her paws as she grasped with what to say. “I... I don’t know about going to war, honestly,” she finally stammered, petting her fears out.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]