View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
After Dragonstar enthusiastically told her what each parts of the camp were for, Magpiepaw found herself feeling a little more at home. The fact the den she was supposed to sleep in could let some gusts of wind inside it was a little upsetting, but she quickly looked on the bright side and figured she could always cover the holes up with some moss for the time being.
Speaking of moss, she heard Dragonstar talk about collecting some of it, and Magpiepaw was about to dash to a humid part of the forest to get some, but stopped at the other things her new leader said.
Yes ! Hunting would be great ! I love hunting !” She meowed happily, to the point where she almost purred, but restrained herself in fear of making a mouse-brain out of herself. “Oh, and, could you tell me who is that cat that might join us is ?” She asked, trotting to be at Dragonstar's level, before noticing how tired the Dragonclan leader looked. “If you're feeling up to it, of course ...
In the meantime, she made it her mission to take in her surroundings and try and find some moss.
"well his name is lightningscale and no didnt say it wrong its scale not tail.well me and him are part dragon so not only do i have wings i can breath fire same with lightningscale but he can shoot lightning and has wings"dragonstar said clawing moss off a tree."he's always going off about joining a good clan that wont judge cats cause of wings or....shooting lightning out of his tail..maybe his name should be lightningtail"she said laughing a bit."i have known him for a while and thought he'd make a great clanmate"

after they collected more then enough dragonstar said"we should be good lets head back im going to leave at dawn to find lightningscale you can come if you like."

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.