View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:15 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: Daycare Of Fandoms And Multiverses

Name: Experiment Six (Usually she is just called Six)
Sexuality: A-Sexual
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/UUEVts (Her appearance is pretty much Zill if you learn more about him. I know it's not my own idea, but it seemed to fit my concept of her.)
Backstory: (This is the OC I was talking about. A lot of her has been roleplayed on World Craft. Rob, his full name Rob TDD, was the one who took her in, but he is not my original character, as he was roleplayed by someone else.) Six was born an experiment, in the hands of Gaster, created to find out about determination, along with several other monsters. She was merely seen as an object, but often times got her hope up in vain that she would be treated differently. Rob eventually became her guardian. She can be very skittish, and can come of as primitive, due to her past. She is being helped by the teacher to help her learn to speak. Her powers/ attack is the ability to shot volts or blasts of lightning.
Personality: She can be loving to those she know, but mostly scared of those she doesn't. She tends to hiss, growl bite or scratch to show her emotions, but is trying to drop those habits. Other than that, she doesn't know how to speak yet. She can often get frustrated because of this, but loves to draw.
Role: Kid
Other/Questions: Pastel

Care Taker/Guardian Form:

Name: Rob T.
Sexuality: Straight
Basic Info: Rob is cursed with immortality, but over the years he has lost much of his moral code, and eventually became a demon, because of this.
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/RPqEBh
Personality: There is quiet sadness about him, but he will always protect the ones he loves. He likes to make his friends laugh, but has a bad side, due to his demon tendencies.
Other/Questions: Nope, although this picture is what I would imagine him to be like, just with horns of course. His horns are the only telltale signs of the fact that he isn't fully human.
Do you swear? Yes. Well you shouldn't, its not very nice. -Wakko Warner

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; February 1st, 2018 at 06:18 PM.