View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2018, 05:54 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Daycare Of Fandoms And Multiverses

I tried to do this a while ago, and I haven't been active a lot lately, and for that I'm sorry. I know it's foolish to miss a fictional character, but an OC I made a while back finally died. This got me thinking of others things that I wished I could bring back, and so I decided to bring back this. Expect more thread resurrecting to come. The rules are simple. Despite whatever fandom/multiverse your OC exists in, they all coincide in this daycare facility. I may plan to make an elementary or high school if this revamp goes well. Anyhow, you may still submit your OC, despite how far we go into the roleplay, which starts when we have an official teacher. If they already have a parent, you may roleplay them dropping/picking their child up, but if not, you may make a persona for your account/account name and profile. If you don't want to be a kid, you may also submit a form to be a helper or teacher. The forms are below. If you actually are still pumped to join this despite reading my vurnability, then the key word is Pastel.

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Role: (Teacher or Kid attending)
Other/Questions:

Care Taker/Guardian Form:

Name:
Basic Info: (Fandom/ non fandom info)
Appearance:
personality:
Other/Questions: (be sure to put that they are a guardian/care taker somewhere in this, as both forms are similar)
Do you swear? Yes. Well you shouldn't, its not very nice. -Wakko Warner

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; February 1st, 2018 at 06:16 PM.