View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Honeypaw glanced at her brother sighing,” I miss Applepaw. She was kind and polite, she delt with insults, it must have been hard for her to be surrounded by former clanmates and new clanmates, you know what I mean? I hope she’s alright as most cats didn’t know that she was born here until now, I hope Goldenstar doesn’t exile her purely for the Riverclan heritage.” She gave a flick of her golden-brown tail

Lobsterpaw flicked his rose colored tail and snorted,” She chose to leave, if she wanted to return she would have. Besides, all the Shadowclanners were scared we’d murder them. She coulda stayed in the flood instead though. Why in the name of Starclan would Goldenstar exile her for being born in Riverclan? A few of our disloyal clanmates left to join Shadowclan and Goldenstar accepted them!”

Honeypaw paused,” Well...I mean, she knew almost everyone and they knew her. I don’t know, maybe seeing her being too friendly with Riveclanners? And that was there choice, not disloyalty.”

Lobsterpaw shrugged,” Whatever. You still think I’m basically a gossip girl, I’m a tom sheesh.” He stood up and left.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here