View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Blazingstorm padded towards the group of leaders. He wasn't the last to arrive. Thank goodness, I didn't want to be late, the ginger tom let out a small breath of relief, but kept his head high. As he approached, he slowed down, looking over each feline. Halestorm, Gorsestar, and another leader he had yet to meet. It wasn't good Dapplestar wasn't here to meet them, but he'd tell her about it soon after the gathering.

The deputy paused a tail length away, searching for the words he could say, he thought fast, he didn't want to sound as nervous as he felt. "Greetings," the feline spoke clearly, his golden gaze moving to each leader. "We've yet to formally meet, but I am Blazingstorm, Windclans deputy. I'll be filling in while Dapplestar is unable to attend," he spoke in a calm, clear voice, dipping his head towards the cats. Nailed it! he mentally added.

As the deputy awaited a response, he settled himself down, his long fluffy tail wrapping over his paws. Compared to most Windclan cats, he was a bit bulkier, and only slightly taller, but nonetheless, built for speed with his abnormally long tail and claws. If the cats knew of a cheetah was, his tail and claws would compare to that, but most clan cats didn't. His claws flexed slowly, tapping the hard surface in a nervous tick. Blazingstorm wasn't sure what to do, he didn't show it, but he was incredibly nervous.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL