View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 03:10 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

(YASSS IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT XDD)
Cougarpaw felt adreniline course through her, the young spotted apprentice glancing around with wide amber eyes. Never in her life had she felt more conflicted than she did now, and she searched for familiar pelts, wondering who was on who's side. She looked for Crimsonpaw, but her sister was nowhere to be found. Nor could she see Blackpaw, and that thought slightly worried the she-cat.

Sucking in a breath, she turned her gaze back to the fighting cats, a torn look flickering across her face. For once Cougarpaw was left without words, no snide comment or remark. She hadnt expected this battle, she hadnt expected a Clan she'd never heard of to show up out of nowhere and declare death to her leader. And now she had no idea who to believe, was Grousestar right, was Blazingnight evil?

ShadowClan was supposed to be strong, right? Blazingnight had made sure that their Clan was perfect and as strong, maybe stronger, as it needed to be. Why trust the words of an enemy Clan anyway? Especially a Clan she'd never heard from?

The brown spotted she-cat lashed her tail from side to side, her paws rooted to the ground. But the leader of SkyClan had declared they were on StarClan's side right? Cougarpaw was, too, but....

Betraying her leader, her Clanmates? She wasnt too sure about that.

But looking around, she watched her Clanmates rise up against eachother, some of them on SkyClan's side and some of them rooting for Blazingnight. Cougarpaw blinked and swiveled her head around, just watching, wondering, thinking. Deciding.

Finally she mustered up some of her old confidence, feeling strength run through her limbs. She tore her gaze off of her Clanmates and let her eyes flicker onto Blazingnight. If StarClan truly wanted this to happen, they would forgive her for her betrayal.

Cougarpaw unsheathed her claws and raised her head, the apprentice letting out a loud, clear yowl. "For StarClan!" With that, she charged into the battle, ready to take on one of her old Clanmates. For StarClan.

(-wipes away tear- YOU GO COUGAR!)
(Anyone wanna fight her? -smiles pleasantly-)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust