View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2016, 02:43 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Open; I would like for him to get involved.}
Mintpaw raced forwards, taking pleasure in being one of the first ShadowClan apprentices fighting in this spectacular battle. He knew nothing much about the Evil Era, as he was quite young, but he was willing to follow Blazingnight's orders. After all, the leader had brought strength to ShadowClan and helped rebuild them into a stronger society.

"Yes, Blazingnight! Hhhhra!" The tabby tom yowled, as a battle cry, launching himself into the midst of battle boldly. He was not afraid of showing his moves off, or clawing a SkyClan warrior in the face. All he cared about was his clan... and he'd protect it forever. Why did SkyClan have the authority to fight anyhow? Shouldn't they know that Shadow was the most fierce, ferocious clan in the pine forest? Such mouse-brains.
Bumbleleap walked towards a tabby apprentice, he grimaced when the young cat looked overjoyed by the thought of battle. "Why do you support him? I may not know what he has done but I know there is somthing not right with him; think for a second, were only alive because of Starclan!"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends