View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Thoughts on Mapleshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post
Ash fur went to Starclan, Clearsky went to Starclan.

Enough said.

Maple deserves Starclan.
Clearsky was just a stuck-up grump like Yellowfang, but he changed over time and became a good cat. Besides. He founded Skyclan. Ashfur was good until there was a fire, and cats normally aren’t themselves under a stressful sitution like a housefire not like a test you didn’t study for kind of stress. That was why he reacted the way he did, and he payed with his life anyhow, and he probably felt guilty by the end. He was a good cat his whole life until that moment. For example- say you were perfect your entire life, then one day you cheat on a quiz at school. And about a year later, you die. Should you go to hell for that? Ik that cheating on a quiz is smaller than attemping to kill your peers. But I rest my case. Mapleshade broke the code multiple times, Ashfur only once. Clearsky didn’t have a code, and if you were to put the code in his time, he only broke it twice taking mates outside his “clan” once again they didn’t have a code. Mapleshade took a mate outside her clan, and the murders (granted they weren’t her) but she had a relationship with the murderer. And once in the Dark Forest, how she manipulated Crookedstar from kithood and was seaking for revenge. That’s why she’s in the Dark Forest, for example, no one says Tigerstar I deserved to go to Starclan, he killed his own clanmates (both clans), showing a fake sign to the medicine cat to make himself clan leader, working with the evil rouges, welcoming Bloodclan to the forest, attempting to murder Firestar, forming Tigerclan, ECT.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here