View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
double whoops )
Waiting for what? Berrypaw wanted to ask, For just Lia or everyone? "LET'S GO!" Berrypaw started towards camp.
Softlily started walking too.

MEANWHILE...
Shadow found Blazestar sitting by a tree. "Softlily brought Bramblepaw back to camp. She told me to tell you the Clan's waiting for our return."
Blazestar shook his head. "Icebite went looking for any escaping GrassClan cats, and some of our apprentices and newly-made warriors aren't back yet. We cannot leave yet."
Shadow dipped his head and walked away. Something was wrong; he could tell. He hoped it wasn't what he thought it was, but he looked into a pond, just in case. Sure enough, his eyes turned amber shortly after, and he wasn't in control.
Bloodshadow walked over to a rock and sat down. He was using Shadow's fur color to avoid detection, but he never could master eye color, so they were amber. Not quite his red, not Shadow's blue, but amber. He waited for the cat he was looking for.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)