View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:38 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
The beasts eyes glowed dangerously as bolts of lightning sparked off his body “ he is worthy of my power. He is as much as a protecter as I. And has tamed many powerful beasts that also saw him worthy! Show respect child! I am much older than you “ he says darkly as Sasuke Immediately tries to calm him despite the bolts of electricity “ whoa! What’s going on boy easy “
"Pfft....Tamers are weak! They are simply bags of bones and blood! Your Calling yourself Weak by Siding with them!" Ceifro said, emitting a low growl. "What will the others think, Eh? They will riot, and most likely see your siding with the humans as a threat! And take a guess at what they will do, They will attack them Directly! You know that you alone cannot hold off the rest of the forest!" Ceifro said, smiling a bit. "You know you have some time to change your mind. But know that the longer you wait, the more tensions rise..." He said, before turning, and starting to walk away. "Soon, we will see how strong these Tamers really are..."