View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:34 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Suddenly deep within the forest bolts of thunder and Lightning came hitting something hard however this something was Sasuke who was attempting to tame a powerful monster known as kirin a powerful horse like thunder horse also known as the protecter of the forest.( http://78.media.tumblr.com/f37a5796d...51lo3_1280.jpg ) he quickly moves to the side when a other bolt hit the ground before him. Sasuke begins to suddenly strike forward getting onto the back of the powerful beast who immediately tries to get him off but after hours upon hours of trying the beast finally calms down and huffs stubbornly as he gets off and pets the beast a bit “ finally gained your trust huh?” Sasuke says kindly with a dark husky voice as the Kirin leans into his hand huffing stubbornly once again making Sasuke laughs a bit
Ceifro Looked up, Hearing the Thunder, and he laughed. "Looks like another Tamer just had an encounter with Kirin! I bet their guts are splattered on the ground!" He said, before laughing. `These tamers are really becoming a problem...Better go and make sure that his guts are splattered, and not the other way around..` He thought, before racing through the undergrowth, approaching the clearing where the lightning had struck. He smiled, thinking of what he would do if the Tamer was still alive.

Yang glanced out of her cave, hearing the sound of the Lightning strikes. `Poor Beast, Hope that whatever upset him dies....` She thought. It was common for lightning strikes in the forest, especially with all the stress that the Tamers have been causing on the beasts. Some, like her, have turned Cannibal even, Preferring the energy of meat instead of the nourishment from the plants.
(Bump! @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; November 23rd, 2017 at 05:21 PM.