View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Yang Smiled. She had been watching over the pond for awhile now, where multiple different monsters were resting. `They always make for such easy prey....And they always taste so good...` She thought, before breaking into a sprint, here eyes trained on a Deer-like creature with large, beautiful wings. `Your Mine, All Mine!` She though, Her back legs rearing up, before springing off the ground, sending her into the air. She counted the seconds, watching her next meal lift up its head in alarm as it heard her approach. It was to late though, as by the time it tried to get away, Yang had already grabbed its legs with her tail, and had it hung upside-down in the air. It started to beat her head with its Wings, But that was quickly stopped when she lowered it's body just enough that she could land the killing bite, right on it's throat....
~Several Minutes Later...~ All that was left was a large pool of blood, and many, many bones, some with chunks of meat still attached. With her tails, She Grabbed 9 of the largest and nicest bones, and raced off back up the side of the hill, and back to the cave that she thought of as her temporary den.

Ceifro Padded around the Dense forest, His Spiky Fur Sparking with electricity. A Bird Flew down, Thinking he would make an easy meal, only to get Fried instantly upon touching his back. He let out a low Grow, One that closely resembled a laugh. "Stupid, Stupid Birds!" He said, And looked around, seeing the other birds eyeing the well-cooked body of their friend. "Well? Whos' Next? Nobody? Than stop following me!" He said, before continuing to walk through the forest.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
Suddenly deep within the forest bolts of thunder and Lightning came hitting something hard however this something was Sasuke who was attempting to tame a powerful monster known as kirin a powerful horse like thunder horse also known as the protecter of the forest.( http://78.media.tumblr.com/f37a5796d...51lo3_1280.jpg ) he quickly moves to the side when a other bolt hit the ground before him. Sasuke begins to suddenly strike forward getting onto the back of the powerful beast who immediately tries to get him off but after hours upon hours of trying the beast finally calms down and huffs stubbornly as he gets off and pets the beast a bit “ finally gained your trust huh?” Sasuke says kindly with a dark husky voice as the Kirin leans into his hand huffing stubbornly once again making Sasuke laughs a bit