Old August 4th, 2017, 09:53 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Hollydawn

Cherrypaw stuck her head into the nursery, breathing in the warm smell of milk she remembered from when she was a kit. It was a comforting but sad scent. It made her remember all the happy moments she shared with her mother and sister, but it came right along with the sad ones too, like losing both of them to the green couch that nearly took her life as well. Still, she had promised Cherrykit they would play again soon, and the apprentice planned to keep that promise. In fact, she wanted to. She enjoyed her time with the little kit. "Cherrykit?" the ginger and white shecat called out.
Cherrykit was curled up, half asleep, when she heard her name. She bolted up and looked around until she saw the only cat other than he in the nursery, Cherrypaw. Cherrykit bounded towards her, then stopped, trying to act mature,"Hi Cherrypaw!" She greeted her friend,"what is it you came here for?" She stumbled on the words trying to put them in the right order.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.