View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 07:56 PM
I want spaghetti

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
@InvaderNellie

Autumnwind stood up from where she had been previously been laying in the shade of a small sapling. She shook out her long, orange-brown fur and rasped her rough tounge through it a couple of times before stretching, her green eyes flashing as she did so. After this, she picked her way to the exit of camp to hunt, passing Rosetail on the way. "Hello," she meowed to the she-cat, pausing briefly. "I'm going hunting, do you want to come with?" she added politely. Although Autumnwind was more of an introverted cat, she knew that it was valuable to have relationships within her clan, and right now gaining these was the molly's goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
"Sure, he can come. Let's go," Autumnwind replied quietly, shaking out her thick fur. She pushed away a small pang of disappointment- she didn't want to just be the third wheel in this hunting trip, but so be it if she was. No way was Autumnwind going to be so rude to deny Rosetail's request. She'd probably be more likely to make a friend being a third wheel than being rude, anyway. And who knew! Maybe Sorrelpad would be her friend too! Maybe she'd make two friends.
"Thanks" Rosetail said kindly"If this is to be my last hunt for a while, I want it to be with my new best freind, and my mate. SORRELPAD!!!" "Yes," said the sorrel and black tom, "what is it, Rosetail?" "We're gonna go on a hunt, with Autumnwind, my new best she-cat pal." Rosetail explained, "'kay" said Sorrelpad "Might as well, you about to be a queen and all."