View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Coyotecry frowned in curiosity.
"...why do you ask?" He looked at Blazingforest with an unreadable gaze. Personally, he believed that StarClan couldn't physically hurt the Clans, but mentally. His tail flicked. He knew many cats believed extremely strongly in the ancestor Clan, and he believed in them as well. He was just being Logical while believing, that was all.
Messed up on the first post -.-)
"I...was just wondering what the consequences would be if one of the clans where to attack.I haven't been to many gatherings,and haven't had mabny fights either.II thought you might know sense you seem like you have been to more gatherings." Burningforest explained nervously,hoping he haven't made Cayotecry angry.

Riverpaw padded energetically into the clearing.'My first gathering!Maby there will be other apprintices here!she thought enthusiastically,only to slow down when she smelled the tension in the air.She looked around nervously,but took a deep breath.'Maby it's alwase like this.It's not as if the clans get along all the time.' she reasurred herself,and continued to walk approach the group of cats.The shadowclan apprintice didn't sit down,because she wasn't sure if she should or not,but she looked around nervously instead,not as confident as she had been while coming here.

@Chameleon do you want her to meet lionpaw now?)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; October 15th, 2017 at 03:13 PM.