Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2020, 11:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starcave

Next came a beefier tom, his body covered in scars, maw torn up, yet he wore a bright smile. As the kit that went before him made his way back, he paused and beamed down at the small feline. "You did a very good job!" he praised before continuing on his path. Once closer to Duskfeather he gave her a curt dip of the head. "Nice to meet you! I don't think we've met when I was alive! But I'm Doeflame." he announced.

The Brown tabby sheepishly looked down at his paws, shuffling them. "You probably haven't heard of me, but you should know my wonderful sister!" he laughed. "But enough about a Former medicine cat, lets focus on a new Leader! I'm here to give you the life of Resilience!" he paused for a moment, locking eyes with the molly standing in front of him. "No matter what gets thrown at you, always get back up and get ready to take on something that could be even worse! Prove to your opponents that you can take what they dish out." he huffed, a proud smirk plastered on his face for a few seconds before he stepped forwards.

"So with this life I give you the ability to stand back up again and again and again." he said as he pressed his nose against hers. Flashes of pain coursed through what he shared with her, waves, after waves, after waves. But pride was glowing behind them, pride and joy. Hopefully she too could feel it.

Once finished, he shot her a grin and made his way back, a little bit of a skip in his step.
@hxneysuckle @pathos

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 1st, 2020 at 11:59 PM.