View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2018, 01:15 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Quartet's Basin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
"I could hunt," she replied, giving a small nod. They had to catch their own prey now, anyways. Might as well, besides her stomach wanted food. She stood, smoothed her pelt, and glanced at the two toms. They seemed trustworthy - they hadn't ripped out her throat yet, and most Syndicate cats would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Good choice. Alright then, I think we should look in those trees and small bushes over there." He pointed with his dark speckled tail to their left.
Ferox considered Dash's suggestion for a moment, wondering if he should let the other tom take the lead like he was. He didn't really like being a leader, so eventually the tom just shrugged his shoulders - indicating that he didn't really care which direction they decided to travel in. They were bound to find prey eventually if they wandered the woods long enough. He flexed his claws, secretly kind of excited to go on a hunt. His mouth naturally opened to taste the air, trying to detect any hints of prey in the area already.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!