View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2017, 12:11 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Mangofur waited until an apprentice came with some new miss because her nest was getting a bit old. "Say, can some cat bring me some food?! I'm hungry and my joints hurt!" She yelled out the entrance. Yet no cat seemed to care for her. "I remember when I was an apprentice and I thought elders were gross." She laughed quietly. "Now I'm a gross elder myself."

Mangofur looks like this: http://petradioshow.com/wp-content/u...4/01/Axel1.jpg
Silentshade looked up at the sound of the Riverclan elder Mangofur's voice. She then looked down at the plump fish she had at her paws." I'm really hungry, but she hunted for this clan longer than I have. And besides, it would be a breaking of the warrior code! ' kits and elders must be fed before the Warriors and apprentices can eat.'" So the gray and white cat picked up the fish in her mouth and carried it gently to the elder. " it's not my fault the apprentices are abandoning their duties, but here is some good to hold you off until an apprentice can get you some." Silentshade set the fish next to the elderly cat's pass;and not waiting, or wanting, for a thank you, she padded swiftly away.