View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2023, 07:26 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Guardianclan Clearing

Rules of the clan:
1) mind control is not aloud, it is unfair to other roleplayers.
2) Medicine cats can have mates if they have an apprentice that can temporarily take over.
3) warriors are not allowed to Fight in camp, please keep the fighting outside of it or in a private thread.
4) Kit's can't come to gatherings, but can partake in clan games.
5) if you want your cat to hold games for the clans please VM me or rp out your cat asking Wingstar.

Camp: the camp is surrounded by a thorn barrior, originally made by Thornheart, ( @/Kateri ) the first deputy of Guardianclan! in the middle of camp there is a Willow tree, where the leader makes the announcements, and the leaders den is among the roots of this tree. the med cat den is a beautiful cave with moss hanging over the entrance, there a clear pool of water in the back for the med cats uses.

this is do to have many updates as i do not remember most of the lay out details, please VM me if you know of anything i missed.

territory:
Gem island: island full of gems and hold the Cavern of Hope, where the dead are laid to rest.

Ice island: an icey place, that always snows, nothing grows here but it is said you can find ice statues of old warriors memorize here.

Bird island: an island of birds and flowers, most cats like to catch the birds as pets and wear the pretty flowers found here:

Rocky Hollow: an island of nothing but rocks, the perfect place for apprentices to train!

Main land: the Main land where other clans can be found! rain forest like place.

Original rp: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...t=Guardianclan

Last edited by Zei; December 18th, 2023 at 07:27 PM.