Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: March Gathering

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 19 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur remained by his place beside Crowpaw, though the apprentice paid no attention to him. If he chose to ignore his mentor or didn't notice, the gray tabby couldn't tell, but kept on listening with intent. The apprentices' eyes spat flames of rage and his voice was like a high-pitched irritated cry of a fowling in his nest. He is so young, and already so frustrated. So fed up with life.
Still focused on the dark brown tom, Cinderpaw finally stepped up and sided them against the vicious Shadowclan.

Oh, Cinderpaw. Always ready to defend your clanmates, to follow your beliefs. Sootfur felt genuinely proud to have her as a medicine cat in Thunderclan.
Unfortunately, Thrushfur didn't seem to think the same way. He clearly ordered Thunderclan to back up with thundering words, evidently keen on returning back as soon as possible before a fight could break out. Again.

Sootfur's heart sank when the Thunderclan leader asked especially of him to come immediately to his den after the Gathering. He hadn't been the one to start the quarrel tonight, but it seemed that he was doomed to be the leader of every Gathering rebellion since that unfortunate evening when he addressed Dawnstar in front of the whole clans.
He gulped down, but bowed his head in respect as Thrushfur made his way down the Seastones to lead Thunderclan home.

Before leaving, he glanced with concern at his mate and nuzzled her with his nose. "I'll be back soon, Flameheart. I need to check on Crowpaw."
He wanted to walk side by side with the apprentice now that he had the time. He had seemed so... shocked, and broken, after his public outburst.
Hesitantly, he walked up to him and whispered softly, expecting his usual harsh replies decorated by accuses and regrets and painful memories: "Crowpaw... are you ok?"

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Eaglet @SpiritedWarrior ]