View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
castiel snickered to himself, hopping, and barely landing, on a small branch. "well, i guess you could say it's a little boring. i'm not exactly a very unique cat, you see. just a tom with too many questions." he flicked an ear, looking back at the sisters. "two heads is better than one, i've heard. one head is merely too bland, everybody has only one. besides you two, of course." the tom leaped to the ground for a moment, padding past a rotting tree before jumping back up.
castiel's tail lashed and he suddenly froze, thinking of times he had asked too many questions and driven others away. his breathing slowed to a stop, and he stood still for many heartbeats. then, the tom shook his head and chirped out an awkward laugh, picking up his pace. he was determined to keep iruni and inuri by his side, safe and away from the torment they received from the 'clan cats'.
"Who said That?" Iruni asked, curious as to who said it, and their reasoning. "Whoever said that is Strange, that's for sure. Why would they like a Two-headed cat? I mean...Never mind, All I know is that sometimes, We both wish we were...well, separated." Inuri said, smiling a bit. "So, What makes you so Bland? I mean, you can go where you want, you don't have to ask for a twins permission, you are free of almost all rules, so you could d almost anything you wanted. Unless you wanted to fly...Because that would just be...well...Weird." Iruni said, Tilting her head a bit.

Last edited by Akari; November 25th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.