View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 06:31 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"We....We probably won't stay there, but We would be more than happy to travel with you! Isn't that right, sis?" Iruni said, looking at her sister out of the corner of her eye. "I....Ugh, here we go again...." Inuri said with a sigh. They started to walk forward, following the tom. "So, What is it like, only having one head?" Inuri asked, before mentally slapping herself.

( @tinyalienboy )
castiel snickered to himself, hopping, and barely landing, on a small branch. "well, i guess you could say it's a little boring. i'm not exactly a very unique cat, you see. just a tom with too many questions." he flicked an ear, looking back at the sisters. "two heads is better than one, i've heard. one head is merely too bland, everybody has only one. besides you two, of course." the tom leaped to the ground for a moment, padding past a rotting tree before jumping back up.
castiel's tail lashed and he suddenly froze, thinking of times he had asked too many questions and driven others away. his breathing slowed to a stop, and he stood still for many heartbeats. then, the tom shook his head and chirped out an awkward laugh, picking up his pace. he was determined to keep iruni and inuri by his side, safe and away from the torment they received from the 'clan cats'.