View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:52 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
"As I said before I wanted to join a clan, the others I believed were to weak, they only hide in trees or rivers but windclan face their enemies head on, I could never be anything but windclan, I can be a great asset, im loyal to the leader and im not like those soft hearted warriors, out in the cold cruel world I had to defend myself from everything!" he said to him.
Singenight watched the cat. He had some valid points. "Alright then, we'll give you a shot. You must prove your loyalty. Do not mess it up, or else you will be out again before you can say Darkforest." He said emphasizing the word 'not'. His tail lashed behind him. "I will arrange your ceremony with the others. Be there when I call the meeting." He said curtly, flicking his tail to indicate for the tom to leave, unless he had further questions.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~