View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:37 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
" I meet a ThunderClan warrior by their border the other day, they went on and on about how life was since Ratnight took over, complaining about how shadowclan and riverclan were already under dark rule and hopefully that windclan wasn't taken by a "bad" leader, I wanted to claw my ears off, I mean shouldn't all leaders be the strongest they can be, not like soft kitteypet's. And I wasn't always a rouge you know!" timber said to singenight.
Singenight gazed boredly at the cat as he talked. Good, Ratnight seemed to not have a problem with Thunderclan. He thought before replying. "Alright, so you talked with Thunderclan and came here for what reason?" He asked slightly confused. The young Savannah had had a rough day and was feeling sluggish after the fight and meeting.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~