View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 08:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Prototype RP [PRIVATE]

[ @Rubinaito ]
[ aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ]

carter remained silent, though his mind reeled. a plan was forming, but it could take some risks. "i will become the general of the ordo guild; then i can be close to you. we can't run away. our land needs a king, and you are the only one of the family who is still alive. they need you, alexander. and they'll need you for many years. the land will need an heir to take the thrown after you... and i can't do that." he looked down with a sigh, gazing at their entwined hands. "that is the closest that i will be able to get to you. it'll hurt seeing you with a noble woman, but she shall keep the kingdom thriving. i- i guess it just wasn't meant to happen, even with our feelings for each other." lowering his head, carter used his hair to cover his face while tears sprung at the corners of his eyes. he had never liked to cry in front of people- especially not alexander. and he didn't want to do it now.

but it couldn't be helped. it was inevitable with the circumstances. they couldn't be together. it would never possibly happen. carter would forever be alone, saving his love for someone who couldn't love him back. shouldn't love him back. alexander was to marry a beautiful woman who could provide the next generation of royalty. and he wasn't a woman. he wasn't royalty. no matter how much he would wish for it to happen, fate would keep them apart.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥