View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:02 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Prototype RP [PRIVATE]

@tinyalienkid
[-squee- I love Carter so much!]
[-pat pat- Don't cry, you're really good at it.]

Alexander's eyes widened in surprise as Carter pulled him in for another, deeper, longer, more meaningful kiss. His hands gently wrapped around Carter's, intertwining his fingers with his and holding onto them as if for dear life. The intensity of the moment made his heart pound against his chest, echoing in his ears. Finally, he broke the kiss, albeit reluctantly, and gazed down at Carter with a certain tenderness in his gaze. Although Carter didn't think much about himself, Alexander thought he was perfect in every way. His raven hair contrasted with his pale skin, his stunning blue eyes standing out and drawing his attention. The little imperfect quirks about the man in front of him made him perfect in Alexander's eyes. Someone untouched by the nobility, someone real. He inhaled slightly, his golden brown eyes sparkling happily. He rose a hand to press it gently against Carter's cheek, brushing away some of the dark hair that had fallen into his beautiful blue eyes. "Thank you." He murmured, resting his forehead against Carter's and closing his eyes. "You've been there for me so much, and I just..." He stopped, and opened his eyes, smiling down at Carter. "I just don't know how to repay that debt." He said softly. He stepped back, keeping ahold of Carter's hand and looked up at the moon. "It's beautiful out here." He murmured. "The stars look so close..." He breathed out, captivated by the nighttime. To be honest, he hadn't been out here before... never had he been so close to touching the stars as he was now. His comedic mood seemed to fade in the darkness, giving way to a more regal, calm, albeit childlike fascination as he looked around the meadow. He took Carter by the hand and led him to a tree, taking a seat and stretching out beneath the tree, his head supported by a bough of the tree- a perfect view of the stars. He wanted to savor this before they went out to cut down Noir and venture through the forest for fun.

Sitting there beneath the stars, Alexander didn't feel the burden of the crown. He didn't feel important, or special. He felt like... like a normal person. Without the shackles of keeping up appearances, or a need to marry a woman he could never love for a reason as silly as needing to continue the royal bloodline. Out here, he felt free. Free to hold Carter close, comfort him without seeming out of place, kiss him without judgment, love him without secrecy. "Carter." He mumbled, leaning closer to Carter and leaning his head on his shoulder. "I don't think I want to leave." He gazed up at Carter's face from his much lower position and gently reached up to kiss him on the cheek. Everything felt so perfect as they sat there, surrounded by beautiful darkness and relaxed amongst danger. "Not unless you can be with me in that castle."

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡