View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Tumbleshade Kit Finder

Name;; Violetkit.
Gender;; Female. (She, Her, Hers)
Appearance;; Violetkit is a gray Molly with a white underbelly, chest muzzle, legs up to her elbows and tail tip along with a few ginger patches. Her nose is a pale pink along with her inner ears and paw pads. Wale her eyes are a baby blue. (Reference)
Personality;; Loyal| Friendly| Hardworking| Honest| Stubborn| Sarcastic| Socially awkward| Brave| Doesn't like telling others how she feels| Quiet.
Violetkit is a loyal molly she will do anything for her kin, friends and Clan. She wants to be there for her clan yet isn't sure how to hold a good conversion. Besides that she will look up and admire her mother and be honoured almost that her mother's Deputy. Though she'd love her father just as much.
She is friendly, always looking for a time to play or hang out, even with strangers. Violet just loves giving her company to others even if its just her silently sitting beside someone.
Hardworking, is one word you could use to described Violetkit. She works till it's done. No matter what it is, she likes to work, strange for a kit, yeah? Well this molly doesn't care if she's strange or different as long as her parents except her.
This molly also tries to be as honest as the river is wet. She believes she needs to be honest as if StarClan would punish her is she wasn't. But sometimes it confuses her. Like when she tells the truth but it still hurts someone or when no one believes the truth but rather a lie.
But she has exceptions to her honesty. Like when she's sarcastic, some believe her and she never notices. Probably because of her awkwardness around others causes her not to notice when someone takes her sarcastic side series.
Though Violetkit is a stubborn kit, she drives on despite what she's told, or how she feels. She will set her mind to something and she'll keep it. Violetkit is also a brave gal, that's not afraid of what will happen.
She hates to tell others how she feels, afraid it will burden the cat she tells. The thought of giving someone her pain sickens her. Just thinking shed be be the cause of pain or sadness makes her want to hide her feelings even more. This is one reason she is quiet almost all the time. Excepted when she isn't.
Other;; @AbsurdJinx @Celestial

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 12th, 2018 at 09:04 PM.