View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Family Finder for Mink!

Name: Silentkit, Silentpaw, Silentwhisper.
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers.
Appearance: One, two, three.
Personality: Silent| Kind| Caring| Playful| Comes off as unusual| Patient.
Desired Role: Cousin.
PPD: 5.37
Roleplay Sample: I got a few for ya!
One: Riverkit's blinked she hadn't realized Rojokit camp up. She'd need so concentrated she didn't hear the tom kit come up till he was there. At last she heard what he had said. "Oh, sure." She meowed as she looked at the ref tom kit. She didn't know this tom, or didn't remember him. It dawned on her that he called her 'Whatever-your-name'. It almost made her giggle. "I'm Riverkit." The silver tabby told him. It sounded fine to here, being calling Riverkit. That's all she's known, but some cats would say it was a bad name. This molly wanted to know about this red tom. He seamed normal though he was a bit taller then her. Then again, she was a molly and he was a tom. Tom normally were taller the mollies. "Who are you?" She asked tilting her head to one side. She told him hers it was only fare he told him his, right? Well that's what she thought.
Frozenkit was still collecting the moss. The white tom hadn't made moss balls much, normally Riverkit did that. But how was he going to get better if he never tried? That was what got him to offer this time. He wanted to get good at everything he did. You never know when you need something.
Two: The two littermates, Riverkit's and Frozenkit, sat in the RiverClan nursery. At first glance they may not look like siblings but they were and as close as could be. Riverkit's, the quieter gentler of the two, was a fluffy silver tabby. While Frozenkit, the protective playful one, was a fluffy white tom. Heather of them knew there real mother that well. Only Icebelly, there adopted mother, and Flowerkit, Icebelly's own kit. Despite this they were a very close family and you'd never guess they won't really Icebelly's kits.
Bord out of his mind, Frozenkit stood up and liked at his sister. "Do you want to play moss ball?" He asked his sister.
The silver molly nodded a slight smile on her face.
With that Frozenkit ran off to make a moss ball leaving Rivertkit to herself.
Riverkit's watched him go and decided to wait on him so she just sat lost in thought. Anyone would think she was blind, how she got lost in thought and just starred at a wall or something. This happened a lot when she was alone. It kept her busy so she didn't stay bord. And we all know what it's like being bord. In her head she could image anything! From being a Warrior and Queen to fighting off a badger to save someone. Sometimes she would be a spy in another Clan helping RiverClan by telling there secrets. But right know she was trying to figure out how to beat Frozenkit. She knew there games of moss ball wasn't just tossing balls. They'd end up running and pouncing each other as much as the moss. She needed a strategy. So, she sat trying to make one.
Three: The cream brown and white apprentice known as Creampaw slipped out of her soft nest in the Apprentices' den to the chilly morning air of the ThunderClan's camp. Her yellow green gaze traveled around the clearing to all her Clan mates hoping to see some cat she knew. At that moment she didn't notice anyone but then she didn't look to hard. With that she headed over to the fresh kill pike to grave a bit to eat before her mentor, Featherspeckle, could take her out for some training or whatever the molly was going to teach her today. It wasn't that she didn't like her mentor or training she loved them both. It was just the fact that she was hungry and wanted to eat. Looking closely she spotted very favorite prey, a nice squirrel, it wasn't to big but it wasn't the smallest thing there. Picking it up she wondered if her mother Eagleflower would like to share the rodent with her. The squirrel in her jaws she scanned the clearing again till she spotted her mother's pelt. Happily she headed over to her, holding squirrel off the ground. Once she reached her mother she dropped the rodent. "Would you like to share it?" She asked Eagleflower in her normal soft spoken sweet voice. She looked up at her mother hoping she'd say yes but wasn't going to force her to. No that just wasn't Creampaw.
Is that good?
Other: She has no family right know and was born mute. @meraki

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all