View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 10:06 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Third eye ( horror rp)

It's about the Eye, Zero Point, focusing your consciousness and trusting what you see. You do it all the time and may not beware of the difference between your thoughts and those from higher frequency. I was told that the third eye has a lens that opens to see behind physical reality, so you might want to relate to that theory. When the third eye opens it can feels like a pressure at the base of the brain. We all want to be more psychic and increase the connection with the other side as our Consciousness Hologram closes and souls return to light. We want to empower and most of all to understand beyond the physical.'
A quote from a now fallen subject.

"I can feel the tenderness of their skin though the knife, as if it were an extension of my sense of touch. my body nearly convulses. there's something incredibly faint, deep down, that screams to resist this uncontrollable pleasure, but I can already tell that I'm pushed to the edge. I can't... I can't stop myself. Fresh blood seeps through the line parting her skin and slowly colors her chest red. I begin to hyperventilate as my compulsion grows. The images won’t go away. Images of me driving the knife into her flesh continuously, stabbing her body with the blade, making a mess of her. My head starts going crazy as my thoughts start to return. Shooting pain assaults my mind along with my thoughts. This is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. How could I ever let myself think these things? But it’s unmistakable. The lust continues to linger through my veins. An ache in my muscles stems from the unreleased tension experienced by my entire body. Her Third Eye is drawing me closer."
A poem from one of our subjects

Welcome to the cult of the third eye.
Here we will bring out your third eye and make you see the- LIES - world in a whole new way. Here you can experience many wonderful things in order to unlock your- BLOODLUST- inner self.
Seems like we are having problems with the system do forgive we will be

back-
****E.N.D CONNECTED***
Please stand by

They have been lying to you my friend.. they lied to us all when we were handpicked from the outside world. Each of us... we were forgotten or simply left behind by our parents.
We thought we were going to become something big not whatever hell we ended facing. This third eye.. it’s something else. It changes us. Makes us into blood thirsty beasts! Yet so far only five of us has managed to control it... only two work with us. I can’t save you from hell. Nor can we stop the upcoming pain... but we can get out of here. All we need is-

****DISCONNECTED
***COTE CONNECTED***
DO STAND BY
Seems like our system has been having some troubles anyway do enjoy your new home. Our staff is always will to provide for you and help you though our tests to make you a better person!
Do enjoy your stay
Let the eye be with you.

Will put pics of lab soon.

Roles for lab.
Head scientist: open
Assistant: two open
Therapists: unlimited
Scientists: unlimited
Guards: unlimited

Subjects: unlimited. ( Nicole F 12 ( @Asriel Dreemurr ), Sage M 28 ( @Rubinaito )
3 successful subjects: all open

Roles of E.N.D ( a order hidden from the lab they are working to escape the lab)
Leader: Sasuke wolfheart
Second in command: 2 open
Main fighter ( leads the fighters): open
Main healer ( leads the healers): Lillith Bane F 19 ( @Redwood Dragon )
Main spy ( leads the spies): open
Hidden fighters: unlimited
Hidden healers: unlimited: Tord m 19 ( @.:Blue Wishes:. )
Hidden spies: unlimited
The two successful subjects helping them: 1 open and what role they have: Angel F 19 spy ( @.:Blue Wishes:. )

Forum for lab
Just make it like a application or use forum
Name
Looks
Personality
Role in lab
Sexuality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for subjects
Make it like a subject forum for example: http://projectlibitina.com doesn’t have to be completely like it or just use fourm
Name
Looks
Personality
With the E.n.d?
If so what role?
If not successful or not
Sexuality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 10th, 2018 at 07:48 PM.