View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Shrinking Violet

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Silence's hollow

Silence had just finished her meal when the stranger entered her clearing. A new guest. She thought, watching the cat with interest. The cat began to explore a little, creeping in just slightly before picking up her scent. It froze, searching her hollow almost frantically until it's eyes fell on her. When it apologized, her ears twitched A tom. I haven't had a tom guest for a long time.

She watched, almost with regret, as he turned to leave. But he seemed to remember something, and came back towards her tree, lowering his tail and stammering out his question. Silence cocked her head, blinking at him a few times before smiling gently. Her eyes crinkled, a sign she was laughing, in her own way. Climbing down the tree, she stopped in front of him, her head barely making it up to his chin while she stood.

In response to his question, she shook her head, dipping it in apology. I'm sorry, I don't know the way back to the twoleg place. She touched one of his front paws with hers, gently, then motioned with a flick of her head towards the roots of the tree. But you are welcome to stay here, if you'd like. Silence wondered what this young tom's reaction would be to her odd style of communication.

{@Thistledawn it's totally fine!! I love your descriptions}

Character site https://raindancecharacters.weebly.com/

My Thunderclan & Riverclan cats are open to rp!

Last edited by Raindancer; January 7th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.