View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Of course you're not like the girls, Daydream~" He purred, using Nightmare's little nickname as he rubbed his muzzle against Nightmare's gently. "I wasn't gone that long either, dear." He added, pulling away to head over to the garden so he could check over the herbs. There was a clump of marigold that he had been trying to encourage to grow for the past few days but it was just as wilted as it had been yesterday which was a little discouraging for the tom. He nudged the plant slightly with his nose, frowning a little. "Maybe it grows best near water? Or out of the sun?" He murmured, looking at it curiously before checking over his other plants which were varying in growth and size. He looked over at Nightmare and teasingly ran his tail under Nightmare's chin, purring happily.
He felt his pelt heat up a bit in embarrassment at the nickname “ stop calling me that.” He says embarrassed as he watches him observe the garden “ of course it’s a marigold. They grow better near the water but in the sun at the-“ he cuts himself off jumping a bit when Valentine ran his tail under his chin. He growls softly than just sighs purring a bit “ you’re such a tease.” He says playfully as he begins to suddenly jump on him pinning him down “ just how did a flirt like capture a heart like mine? “ he says as he just lays down on top of him playfully