View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:41 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Nightmare was the first to hear him, he yawns loudly as he begins to jump down towards the tom. “ why must you insist on calling us darings? I ain’t like the girls “ he says with a soft purr despite being a bit bigger than Valentine he himself was a lot more shy and gets embarrassed easily with simple nicknames. He nuzzles his nose with valentine “ it’s nice to see you home my love “ He says with a playful purr
"Of course you're not like the girls, Daydream~" He purred, using Nightmare's little nickname as he rubbed his muzzle against Nightmare's gently. "I wasn't gone that long either, dear." He added, pulling away to head over to the garden so he could check over the herbs. There was a clump of marigold that he had been trying to encourage to grow for the past few days but it was just as wilted as it had been yesterday which was a little discouraging for the tom. He nudged the plant slightly with his nose, frowning a little. "Maybe it grows best near water? Or out of the sun?" He murmured, looking at it curiously before checking over his other plants which were varying in growth and size. He looked over at Nightmare and teasingly ran his tail under Nightmare's chin, purring happily.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡