Thread: GEEK [sign-ups]
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:26 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: GEEK [sign-ups]

@mompaws
Leigh Grazier
role: young & precious bean of the group that's must be protected at all costs and i repeat aLL COSTS
perso: Leigh is a nice kid, who's rather socially awkward in certain situations. he's got a lot of problems with anxiety due to past bullying and doesn't like to give his opinion on much. he's always very quiet, and isn't very good in school, though he's still very smart. Leigh tends to get Bs and Cs though being a Geek, he's much more into technology and tv shows than maths and sciences. a lot of teachers assume that he's not very smart due to his lower grades, but he just doesn't do well when it comes to tests. Leigh is a very jittery kid who can't sit still for too long, and has problems with dyslexia so he's not very good in English classes. he's not overly amazing at everything, really; he scores pretty average on all subjects, but it's his personality that seems to attract people. he just seems like that younger sibling that you just want to protect from the harsh world, even though they've already been exposed to too much of it. overall, Leighs a quiet kid with a sweet personality who gets embarrassed easily, and likes to have other people around. he's the sort who hates being alone, but is shy in social situations.
appearance: Leigh is a short boy, with dark curly-wavy hair that's a little longer than most and lighter skin. he's got big, sad, dark eyes that kind of make you want to hug him all the time, actually. he has an angular face, with higher cheekbones that some kids may say make him look like a girl. he has a perky nose, with a spray of freckles on the bridge of his nose and cheeks. he dresses very casually and wears a lot of hoodies and doesn't own very much nice clothes.

the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da