View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:03 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Random Melody @The Eye Of The Storm

Runt tilted his head lightly. Kit? Did that mean he could stay? In a short second he felt more relieved than ever. He was beginning to trust this 'Snowstar'. The molly seemed nice, as well as caring. He'd only felt how it was to be cared about for about the two first days of his life, before his parents had decided he was weak, fragile, and not fit for their lives, and thus started not to care for him other than giving him the smallest leftovers of the freshkill that they had brought in..
"If.. If I can stay.. I suppose I have to be called 'kit', right?" He answered the question with half a question, half an answer. The tone in his voice went from scared to hopeful and agreeing. He still sounded like a desert had sneaked into his throat, but it was atleast understandable.
Then his mind began racing once again. How would he survive without parents? He doubted anyone would take in a scrawny and weak rogue kit like him.. Father had told him so many stories about how these cats would chase out rogues if they so much as set a paw on their land. Wheatfur and Snowstar seemed nice, but would the rest of the cats here?