View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:01 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The morning was Hawkfeather's absolute favorite time of day. Well - at least it would be if she had a favorite. The morning was nice and cooler then the afternoon, and the birds would sing and everyone headed out to do their jobs... oh, it was absolutely wonderful! The afternoon was a good time for relaxation, and the evening was the absolute perfect time for stargazing and more hunting or training. So yeah, each time of the day was Hawkfeather's favorite in it's own way. This morning she hadn't taken the time to groom her pelt - not that it mattered with a shorter one. Why would it? It wasn't like anyone really looked at her pelt anyways! And besides, even if they did, they were probably thinking 'wow, look at that random warrior!" Besides the cats that she had met and tried to put an extra little spark in their day, no one really knew who she was. And that was fine by Hawkfeather.

Even being alone was fine by her. If someone needed her they would come get her! Or she would go to them. Who knew in this crazy world? Hawkfeather half walked, half skipped over towards a shady spot... part of her felt as though she should look at least a little presentable for the Clan. Vanity had never been a big thing for Hawkfeather and she knew it. She was glad of it. It was one of the few things that she did feel pride about. Not an emotion that was normally present within the young warrior. Taking a moment to lick some stray tufts of white fur that had decided to stick up from her chest, Hawkfeather took another to glance around at her clanmates. Why did some of them look so grumpy this morning? It was a beautiful morning! A grand morning! She wanted to bound over to them and ask why they were so annoyed, but she knew from experience that could get her clawed.

Plus, she wasn't sure how many of them disliked her for some reason or another. The reasons why they disliked her weren't important, but the fact that they just did mattered a lot when it came to the tabby feline. Perhaps she would find a friendlier face in the crowd. A cat who would be willing to let her cheer them up without her getting smacked. Hawkfeather was pretty good at avoiding those types of cats - or at least getting clawed by them. @AbsurdJinx

Stormwing forced a smile as she glanced over at the tom. She'd met a lot of nice cats, but... it didn't do any good to meet nice cats if they were only going to leave in the end. That was her fear, everyone she loved would leave her. So far? That was all she had gotten. "W-well, I'm glad I could pro-provide you with some company." Swallowing her fear had never been easy for Stormwing. Seriously, what's he going to think once I feel more comfortable? That I was just faking this the whole time? The feline knew that she could stop if she really tried. But - part of her was scared to try that hard. "Oh, you know, I'm... surviving. Um, I, um... you seem n-nice." What am I doing? You seem nice? Really? What was she talking about? The feline flinched, realizing she had said the wrong thing - just as she had been afraid to do.
"Whats wrong?" the small tom finally said. He knew by her actions and what not something had to be wrong, they way she flinched after she spoke, spoke with nervousness as if he were going to hurt her. It broke his heart. He wanted to reassure her that he wasnt going to judge, hurt her, make fun of her, anything. Laced with worry, hazel eyes stared back at her gently. They might have only just met, but he didnt want her to feel every new cat she came across she couldnt feel comfortable around. He was here to help, whatever it was. Hed be there.