View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2024, 09:19 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Desolated Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The blue eyed siamese was strolling, her body on autopilot as she though vigorously about what she might be fed today, or rather, feed herself.

She'd been able to successfully keep her bell from jingling when needed, so that was already a plus. Maybe this time she'd actually catch something big enough to fill her stomach.

While dragging her marbled paws along the abandoned tracks, her scent caught that of a wild cat. It smelt of oak and tree and copper. The unfamiliar scent burned her nostrils. She winced, not even trying to hide her distaste for the smell.

What was a forest cat doing all the way out here? Shouldn't they be... Well, in the forest? Coconut wasn't one to pick fights, but she wasn't scared of these cats either. They were always weirdly thin, like they got fed just enough to keep them from dying.

"Afternoon!" Coconut purred to the cat that she recognized as a she-cat. A very pretty she-cat for that matter. She'd be surprised if their kin wasn't bounding around these tracks somewhere. "Are you lost? I wouldn't mind leading ya back to yer territory."

Firestream
Former Thunderclan drama queen warrior

Silky fur puffing out in alaram as a voice greeted, Firestream narrowed her dark blue eyes warily as a kittypet came into view. *Sigh* great, one of these foolish powder puffs had come to bother her, she was in no mood for a twoleg's pet's naivety today. And lost? Why would she be lost?! She absolutely knew where she was...well at least she thought she did...

Opening her maw to reply with a snarky retort, the dark ginger and cream tabby suddenly though better of it and decided to take advantage of the kittypet's kindness. Putting on her fake innocent face and batting her eyelashes she tried to make sure she looked as helpless as possible in the hopes of winning this cat's sympathy, which, in her opinion, wouldn't be that hard to gain.

"Lost? I'm afraid not, darling, you see...my clan abandoned me after a gruesome fox attack! They were ever so cruel to me, and so utterly bloodthirsty! Unlike poor me who was just trying to survive this cruel world!" feigning despair in her voice as she managed to force a tear to drip down her face to assist her, somewhat overly dramatic performance. Putting on a show was a talent of hers and probably the only thing she was good at so hopefully it worked and was rewarding at the very least.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 26th, 2024 at 09:20 AM.