Old May 16th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ TULIPPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

A Gathering! Tulippaw had only just become an apprentice, so she hadn't gotten any training. She hadn't even been outside before this. But she knew that Gatherings were incredibly important, and since they were important, she was on her absolute best behavior. She had spent extra time grooming her fur so it shone even more than it usually did and her posture was perfect. She stepped elegantly into the Gathering place and looked around. A disgusting scent hit her nostrils. Ick! It smelled like fish mixed with other things that Tulippaw didn't recognize. Tulippaw's small pink nose wrinkled at it. There were a bunch of unfamiliar cats here. They must be from one of the other Clans. Which Clan would smell like fish...? Oh, RiverClan! It had to be. Tulippaw had heard about how they swam in the river and ate fish. Disgusting! WindClan was obviously so much better.

Tulippaw reset her expression to a delightful friendly one and padded farther into the group of cats. Her vivid green eyes scanned the crowd. Surely everyone, no matter which Clan they were from, would gawk at her endless beauty. Tulippaw was more beautiful than any cat from all four Clans, she knew it! They would all admire her. Except cats who wanted to be her enemy and who couldn't admit that she - and WindClan - were so much better than them. The calico she-cat sat down, wrapping her fluffed tail around her paws and holding her head high. Her sleek pelt gleamed in the moonlight. Surely someone would approach a cat as beautiful as her.

[Open!]
Finchpaw bounced along happily, seeing another cat she bounced over "hi! i'm Finchpaw!" she meowed cheerfully